©2018 Kati Sarbu

What to Eat

Choose Your Meal Plan & Get Started Today for FREE!

Dietitian Created Meal Plan Types

Choose from the following Meal Plan Types listed below. You will find a brief description for each one next to the meal plan types. You can try any of these plans for FREE for one full week by using the promo code GIFT7. No credit card or commitments required to try any plan for free!

This anti-inflammatory plan contains low-glycemic recipes aimed at stabilizing blood sugar, maintaining healthy weight, normalizing hormones, promoting healthy digestion, and reducing inflammation associated with many chronic diseases. 

You will receive a weekly anti-inflammatory meal plan that emphasizes the preparation of whole, plant-based foods. Research suggests that these life-giving foods should make up at least 75% of your plate. The other 25%? That’s easy… We’ll suggest high-quality proteins that can be simply prepared. 

These  plans contain 100% plant-based recipes that are rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients known to be anti-inflammatory. Recipes are full of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and plant proteins making them nutritious as well as delicious.

You will receive a weekly meal plan that emphasizes the preparation of whole, plant-based foods. Research suggests that a diet rich in plants may decrease inflammation and risk of certain chronic diseases – we’ll make sure it tastes great too!

This meal plan for diabetes contains low-glycemic recipes aimed at helping you stabilize blood sugar levels and maintaining a healthy weight. It’s moderate in carbohydrates and high in fiber. Please check with your healthcare professional before beginning this plan.

You will receive a weekly diabetes meal plan that emphasizes the preparation of whole, plant-based foods. This plan may help prevent blood sugar spikes and has a variety of heart-healthy fats and protein rich foods to keep you feeling satisfied. It also contains plenty of plant-based foods to help promote overall health.

This meal plan was designed for women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome [PCOS.] It contains low-glycemic recipes aimed at stabilizing blood sugar, lowering insulin levels, maintaining healthy weight, normalizing hormones, and reducing inflammation often associated with this condition. Research has shown that diet can play an important role in managing PCOS.

This plan is moderate in carbohydrates and rich in fiber to help decrease insulin spikes and has a variety of heart-healthy fats to keep you feeling satisfied. It also contains plenty of plant-based foods to help promote a balanced gut microbiome, which may contribute to decrease in inflammation.

These low-FODMAP plans contain ingredients considered to be low in Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, and Polyols. These molecules are poorly absorbed by some people and avoiding them may provide relief for certain digestive conditions, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD.) It is important to seek a diagnosis and recommendation from your healthcare professional before following a low-FODMAP diet.

You will receive a weekly low-FODMAP meal plan that emphasizes the preparation of whole foods. The low-FODMAP diet was created by researchers at Monash University and all ingredients are selected utilizing their guidelines. 

This flexible plan is completely customizable and contains simple recipes the whole family can enjoy. Each week, you will receive three days of suggested recipes with the ability to search hundreds more to add to your plan. 

This flexible meal plan emphasizes the preparation of whole, plant-based foods. Research suggests that these life-giving foods should make up at least 75% of your plate. The other 25%? That’s easy… We’ll suggest high-quality proteins that can be simply prepared. 

You will see this is very similar to the Flex Plan. As it is also completely customizable and contains simple recipes the whole family can enjoy. Each week, you will receive three days of suggested recipes with the ability to search hundreds more to add to your plan.  All of our delicious recipes are extensively tested and feature whole food ingredients with easy-to-follow directions for people of all cooking levels.

This simple meal plan emphasizes the preparation of whole, plant-based foods. Research suggests that these life-giving foods should make up at least 75% of your plate. The other 25%? That’s easy… We’ll suggest high-quality proteins that can be simply prepared. 

Each week, you will receive a blank meal planner that we can populate together by searching those foods that consider your preferences and goals. Recipes are added to your planner with our easy click-and-drag tool and a smart grocery list is generated to making shopping a cinch. 

Final plan should emphasize the preparation of whole, plant-based foods. Research suggests that these life-giving foods should make up at least 75% of your plate. The other 25%? That’s easy… search for high-quality proteins that can be simply prepared. 

Each week, you will receive a blank meal planner that we can populate together by searching those foods that consider your preferences and goals. Recipes are added to your planner with our easy click-and-drag tool and a smart grocery list is generated to making shopping a cinch. 

Final plan should emphasize the preparation of whole, plant-based foods. Research suggests that these life-giving foods should make up at least 75% of your plate. The other 25%? That’s easy… search for high-quality proteins that can be simply prepared. 

The goal of this Pantry Power meal plan is to support you in feeding your family nourishing meals made from kitchen staples. All recipes in this meal plan have been contributed by our community of Registered Dietitians who are committed to helping you maintain good health through nutrition.

This plan is completely customizable and contains simple recipes the whole family can enjoy. Each week, you will receive three days of suggested recipes with the ability to search hundreds more to add to your plan.  All of our delicious recipes feature simple ingredients with easy-to-follow directions for people of all cooking levels.